WildGuarder GuarderA 4G LTE Cellular No-Glow HD Video Trail Camera
WildGuarder GuarderA 4G Cellular HD Video No-Glow Trail Camera is a breakthrough gadget utilizing the fastest 4G network to transmit pictures/videos in a snap.
As a cellular trail camera, with its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images/videos via 4G network to user’s cell phone or email account. In addition, users can text to the camera to change settings or have the camera take and return an instant picture.
*AT&T or T-mobile MMS texting package and/or data plan required.
- 12M/8M/5M/1.3M pixel high-quality resolution
- 1280 x 720P HD video with audio
- 52-count invisible infrared night vision LEDs for 50’ flash range
- Cam + Video mode enables camera to take both pictures and video at every trigger event
- Transmits full-sized (not thumbnail) images/videos to your cell phone and/or email account
- Operates globally via 4G FDD-LTE, 3G WCDMA, and 2G GSM/GPRS network
- Upload image/video files to ftp server
- Text from your cell to the camera to change its settings. Command it to take and send back a live picture
- Color pictures/videos in daytime and black/white pictures/videos at night
- Built-in 2” TFT color display
- Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life
- Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 140°F
- Compact size (6 ½ x 5 x 3 inches) with through hole for cable lock
- Impressively quick trigger time (.6 second)
- Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night
- Time lapse and Timer
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
- Lockable and password protected
- Configure the camera by running the user-friendly software on the enclosed CD, manually entering all settings on the camera, or running App on your cell phone.
- SD Cycle feature automatically deletes the oldest photos when the SD card gets full
We Also Recommend